All Elite Wrestling boss Tony Khan recently appeared on WWE Hall of Famer Stone Cold Steve Austin’s podcast to discuss some of the plans for his new promotion.
Khan noted that AEW will put a heavy focus on their tag team division, something WWE has been criticised in the past for neglecting. He also revealed that there are plans in place to establish Women’s Tag Team Championships.
Speaking to the former WWE Champion, Khan confirmed that AEW’s TV show on TNT will be live, weekly and will last two hours. While this was heavily rumoured, it has not been confirmed until now.
“The TNT deal came together [because] my friend Kevin Reilly is the President of TBS. It’s going to start in the fall. We’ll have specific details soon. It’s a two-hour, live show. I can’t tell you the day of the week or the timeslot. All Out will be our last pay-per-view going into it.”
Fans in the United Kingdom can also watch All Elite Wrestling’s TV show later this year, with Executive Vice Presidents Cody and the Young Bucks confirming the show will be broadcast live on ITV.
Tony Khan and others within AEW will certainly have been interested in a report that has emerged today stating that current Raw Tag Team Champions The Revival have rejected another contract offer from WWE.
Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson as both allegedly been unhappy in the company for a while, and have been linked with a move to AEW.
Thanks to Fightful for the transcription.
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Current Champion WWE Has Legitimate Concerns About
- Unseen AEW Matches Coming Soon?
- WWE Star Pulled From Raw, WrestleMania Status Uncertain?
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance
- Spoiler On WWE Star Set To ‘Shine’ On March 20 Raw