Lio Rush posted on Twitter that he and Tony Khan have had a private conversation regarding last night’s situation regarding AEW’s ‘lack of diversity’.
Rush posted the following statement:
POSITIVE CHANGE FOR 2022. ?@TonyKhan @AEW pic.twitter.com/6k6AmMhTtI
— Lio Rush (@IamLioRush) January 1, 2022
The AEW president found himself in hot water last night after responding to former AEW star Big Swole’s criticism regarding AEW’s ‘lack of diversity.’
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- NXT Star Makes Cameo You Probably Missed On WWE Raw
- Jon Moxley Has High Praise For Surprising AEW Star