AEW President Tony Khan has taken to Twitter to express his gratitude to fans for making the post-All Out edition of AEW Dynamite the most viewed episode since its debut.
“Thank you to all of you amazing wrestling fans who made #AEWDynamite the #1 show on cable Wednesday for the 3rd straight week + were part of our biggest viewership since our debut! We’re setting new records for tv, ppv, live attendance + merchandise, all thanks to you great fans!”
The episode also had the second-highest all-time viewership.
The September 8, 2021 episode of AEW Dynamite drew a massive 1.319 million average viewership and beat Raw in the 18-49 demographic. Get more on the ratings here.
Concerning All Out, Tony Khan also tweeted yesterday (September 8):
“Thank you to everyone who made All Out the most successful event in @AEW history, including everyone who ordered All Out on ppv, all the fans there live on Sunday + of course the amazing AEW wrestlers & staff. Tonight we’re LIVE with #AEWDynamite & always appreciate your support!”
- Graphic Photo Of Becky Lynch Injury After NXT No Mercy 2023
- Edge ‘Too Loyal To WWE’ For AEW Debut Says Hall Of Famer
- New Update On Potential Edge AEW Debut Ahead Of WrestleDream
- WWE Faction Officially Breaking Up
- Carmelo Hayes Addresses NXT Championship Loss At No Mercy 2023
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Bryan Danielson Discusses Edge Potentially Joining AEW Ahead Of WrestleDream
- Update On Canceled TV Series Featuring CM Punk
- Jon Moxley Pushing For AEW To Sign Top Free Agent
- Spoiler On Former WWE Star’s ROH Debut