Tony Khan has addressed reports that Killer Kross & Scarlett Bordeaux were originally set to appear at ROH Supercard of Honor.
Per Fightful, the couple initially spoke with former head booker Delirious about plans for the show, but hadn’t heard back from the promotion following Khan’s acquisition.
In the post-show media scrum, Khan stated that nothing was really booked for the show before his purchase.
Noting that he could’ve seen Kross and Bordeaux fitting in on the card, Khan said:
“Nothing was really booked until I took over. I think there was some stuff that had been announced but they had never been announced on the show. And given some of the stuff on the show I thought for example, and I really like him, I like Killer Kross a lot and Scarlett.
“I don’t think they were specifically locked into any matches but it is possible the prior management had talked to them, I think the prior management had talked to a lot of people.
FTR defeated The Briscoes to earn the ROH Tag Team Title, Wheeler Yuta pinned Josh Woods for the Pure Championship and Martinez was crowned the interim ROH Women’s Champion after forcing Willow to submit.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- WWE Main Roster Star Causes Major Title Change At NXT Stand & Deliver
- WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event Revealed
- Big Spoiler On Plans For Rey Mysterio Vs. Dominik Mysterio At WrestleMania 39
- Confirmation On Bobby Lashley’s WrestleMania 39 Status?
- WWE Star Thinks Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Situation Is ‘Inexcusable’
- Tony Khan Says Former WWE Star In ROH Is ‘Never Going To Happen’
- Top WWE Star ‘Not Comfortable’ With Cody Rhodes Backstage Fight Story
- Injury Update On Dante Martin After ROH Supercard Of Honor