UPDATE: A huge update on MJF’s AEW future has come to light. Find out the latest at this link.
During the post-AEW Double Or Nothing media scrum, Tony Khan was of course asked about the weekend’s controversy surrounding MJF.
If you were expecting Khan to spill all the tea, you’re probably a very optimistic person, but you were indeed wrong and that’s not what happened.
“I’m not gonna comment on that. I’ve got a lot of stuff on the pay-per-view that I can comment on, but I’m not gonna comment on that.”
MJF was beaten decisively by Wardlow at Double Or Nothing and was then carried out on a stretcher, leading to speculation he may have been written out of AEW, either permanently, or at least until the situation is resolved.
This followed doubts as to whether MJF would even show up at the pay-per-view after he no-showed a meet and greet and booked a flight out of Las Vegas.
According to Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful, MJF told him after Double Or Nothing that he “showed up shortly before his match, left right after, and has a lot to think about”.
We will of course continue to provide updates as more news continues to emerge.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- WWE Hall Of Famer’s Daughter Slams WWE Star’s New Look
- Top Star Says AEW Talent Was ‘Very Good’ During Forgotten WWE Run