It’s Wednesday, and you know what that means! Another episode AEW Dynamite is set to land on our screens tonight on TBS, but many fans are still buzzing about the events of last week.
The biggest talking point was, of course, the insane promo dropped by MJF regarding AEW and it’s president Tony Khan, which led to AEW removing him from all of their advertising.
Khan did his weekly appearance on Busted Open Radio, where he was, naturally, asked about the promo from last week in LA. The AEW president said that it was a great night in the Forum, but refused to comment on the part in question.
“I can’t comment on that part. I would say that it was a great night overall at the Forum, on the aggregate,”
There are reportedly several AEW stars who are frustrated with Khan following the events of the promo and the lead up to it.
transcription via Fightful
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Newest Update On Bobby Lashley Vs. Bray Wyatt WrestleMania 39 Status
- Revealed: Will Vince McMahon Be At WrestleMania 39
- Report: AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired
- AEW Star Legitimately Injured On Dynamite
- Confirmation Of Big Change For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major Name To Return To WWE When Company Is Sold?
- Shock Return & Heel Turn On AEW Dynamite
- Tony Khan To Retire Championship Belt Design
- Tony Khan Admits He Considered Major AEW Character Change