It seems like everyone who is anyone in professional wrestling has had their say on the tragic suicide of Brian Christopher, whether they be tributes or views on what could and should have been done. Now, Christopher’s former Too Cool partners, Scotty 2 Hotty and Rikishi have paid their respects to the fallen star.
Scott Garland, now a coach at the WWE Performance Centre, had the biggest connection with the man born Brian Lawler. The pair went to war as combatants in WWF’s light heavyweight division in the late 90s, before teaming as Too Much and then Too Cool adding Rikishi to the fold at the culmination of 1999. Together, they captured the WWF Tag Team Championships and even popped up in NXT for a one-off appearance, challenging the Ascension for the yellow brand doubles straps at NXT Arrival.
Rikishi, a genuine professional wrestling legend dating all the back to his time in the Samoan Swat Team, Headshrinkers, before moving on to a singles career which only became notable when he donned the sumo thong spoke about Christopher’s passion and warmth.
Brian Christopher was taken from us too soon at the age of 46. Tragically, he hung himself in his jail cell on Sunday afternoon and was pronounced brain dead upon arrival at hospital. He passed soon after.
- Roman Reigns Next Three Title Challengers Revealed
- Huge Update On Triple H WWE Status
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- WWE Talent ‘Could Not Understand’ Why Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- AEW’s Future In Further Doubt Following WarnerMedia Upfronts?
- Here’s Who Pitched Asuka Beating Becky Lynch After Sasha Banks & Naomi Walk-Out
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?