9. Dolph Ziggler and Ronda Rousey – $1.5 million
Adding 50% to our 10th place earners, and we land at number nine with Ziggler and Rousey both earning $1.5 million each.
Reports circulated recently that Dolph Ziggler had signed a new big money contract, but based on his salary and its relationship to others, his pay isn’t really too surprising. His $1.5 million per year deal is part of a two-year contract the ‘Show-off’ signed in February.
Ziggler hasn’t had the best time of it recently, but is a former Money in the Bank winner and two-time World Champion. Not to mention one of the best in-ring performers in the world.
Ronda Rousey on the other hand, despite only wrestling one match, which just happened to be the best match of WrestleMania 34 is a genuine celebrity, and while that aura may wear off with time, she is certainly a draw worth her pay presently. Being affiliated with Natalya probably won’t help though.
- Huge News On Stone Cold Steve Austin Plans For WrestleMania 39
- WWE SmackDown Stars Move To Raw
- Backstage Reaction To Hardy Royal Rumble Performance
- SPOILER: WWE Star Set For Return On Tonight’s January 30 Raw
- Brock Lesnar WWE Elimination Chamber 2023 Status Update
- Confusion Surrounding Nia Jax’s WWE Roster Status After Royal Rumble
- Post-Royal Rumble Update On The Rock Appearing At WrestleMania 39
- Big Spoiler For Another UK WWE PLE?
- Backstage Reaction To Royal Rumble Ending Featuring Bloodline & Sami Zayn
- Triple H Ribbed WWE Star At Royal Rumble