Earlier today, Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter revealed the five WWE ‘superstars’ that sell the most merchandise, and it makes for fairly interesting reading.
We’ll go up the list, from the fifth highest to the top merchandise seller in WWE, and I will offer my expert (debatable) opinions on my favorite items of merchandise that you can purchase from WWEShop.com for each entry.
Just as a quick disclaimer, Rusev isn’t on this list, which makes me very sad indeed.
- AJ Styles
- balor club
- Jason Jordan
- SmackDown Live
- The Miz
- michael cole
- Nikki Bella
- Finn Balor
- Brock Lesnar
- Seth Rollins
- Shinsuke Nakamura
- Roman Reigns
- John Cena
- Impact Wrestling
- BRAUN STROWMAN
- Released WWE Star Claims One Person Had ‘Weird Grudge’ Against Him, Vince McMahon’s Departure ‘Killed’ His Career
- Cody Rhodes Next WWE Feud Revealed?
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- Released WWE Star Reveals They Requested Their Release
- Former World Champion To Become Free Agent Next Week
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- Top NXT Star Expected For September 25 WWE Raw
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?
- Real Reason For WWE Star’s Character Change
- Tiffany Stratton Scrapped WWE Main Roster Plans Revealed