Speaking on the latest Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer revealed that a top All Elite Wrestling (AEW) wrestler is going to be out of action for a long time:
“If you remember last week that they did the angle where they beat up Pentagón, and I don’t even know if that was the real Pentagón that was in there. But the idea is that on BTE today they said that he’s gonna be out of action for a long time. I know he was injured going in, so I don’t know what that means. Have not heard more on that just yet. But if he’s out for a while, that’s too bad becuse Young Bucks vs Pentagon and Fenix, those matches are always great, Pentagón and Fenix are one of the best tag teams in the world. It’ll force Fenix to work as a single, and they may be doing Fenix and PAC as a tag team, because they’re teaming them up at Beach Break.”
If you use this transcription or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page
At this time, there is no word on when fans can expect to see the former IMPACT World Champion back with AEW. For any potential updates, make sure you stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com.
Next week at Beach Break, PAC and Rey Fenix are going to team with Jon Moxley to take on The Good Brothers and AEW World Champion Kenny Omega in six-man tag team action.
- Brandi Rhodes Makes In-Ring Return For WWE
- PHOTOS: Sasha Banks Victim Of Car Break-In
- NXT UK Invasion On NXT Heatwave
- Santos Escobar Breaks Silence Following NXT Departure
- Fascinating Details On ‘Real-Life Animosity’ Between John Cena & The Rock
- WWE Spoils Result Of Upcoming Championship Match
- WWE Reaches Out To AEW Star, Brandi Rhodes WWE In-Ring Return, NXT UK Invades NXT 2.0 – News Bulletin – August 17, 2022
- AEW Star Kris Statlander Expected Out For 6-8 Months
- Eric Bischoff Says Tony Khan Is Booking AEW ‘Like A 14-Year-Old’
- Renee Paquette Recalls Vince McMahon Laughing At Her For Needing To Pee