A top AEW star has commented on WWE’s new Director of Longterm Creative.
As previously reported, WWE has hired horror writer Rob Fee to be the new Director of Longterm Creative who has been connected to the production of the White Rabbit teases.
This has generated quite the response from fans online, but it has also brought a reply from one of AEW’s top stars.
Maxwell Jacob Friedman, better known as MJF, has never been shy to share his thoughts about anything in professional wrestling including WWE.
Friedman tweeted the following in response to today’s news:
.@robfee is salt of the earth
Fee himself has even commented on the news, tweeting:
Sounds like someone that’s cute and fun.
MJF will compete against Wheeler Yuta on the October 5 edition of AEW Dynamite with their 3 Year Anniversary Show.
To find out when the match will take place on the show, click here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Former WWE Star Makes AEW Debut
- John Cena WWE Return Date Officially Revealed
- WWE Star Addresses Potential CM Punk Return
- Update On Possible Sasha Banks NJPW Debut Match
- WWE Discussing Roman Reigns Working Both Nights WrestleMania 39, Potential Opponents Revealed
- Scrapped MJF Babyface AEW Plans Revealed
- Report: Absent AEW Star Rejected Creative Plans For Return
- Kenny Omega Reacts To WWE Star’s Latest Shot At Him
- New WWE Signings Potentially Revealed, Plans For Reality Show
- WBD ‘Thrilled’ With AEW Dynamite Viewership