A top AEW star is reportedly set to be out of action for a ‘few weeks’ with an injury, per Tony Khan.
PWInsider is noting that Tony Khan announced at this weekend’s AEW Dark tapings that Eddie Kingston was injured. Kingston last wrestled at the AEW taping in Charlotte.
The word over the weekend was that he would be out of action for ‘a few weeks’, which would put him out of this weekend’s GCW Wrld on GCW pay-per-view at the Hammerstein Ballroom, which he was previously advertised for.
The event is set to feature the return match of former AEW World Champion Jon Moxley.
You can see a full list of every current AEW injury and return date here.
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 18, 2022
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- Ember Moon Seemingly Ruled Out As AEW Joker
- Update On Sasha Banks WWE Backstage Heat
- Johnny Elite Debuts On AEW Dynamite In Owen Cup
- Major Kenny Omega AEW Update
- Huge Announcement Regarding Roman Reigns WWE Future
- Fans Excited As AJ Lee Potentially Teases In-Ring Return
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Chris Jericho & William Regal Set Up Huge Match For AEW Double Or Nothing