A top AEW star is reportedly set to be out of action for a ‘few weeks’ with an injury, per Tony Khan.
PWInsider is noting that Tony Khan announced at this weekend’s AEW Dark tapings that Eddie Kingston was injured. Kingston last wrestled at the AEW taping in Charlotte.
The word over the weekend was that he would be out of action for ‘a few weeks’, which would put him out of this weekend’s GCW Wrld on GCW pay-per-view at the Hammerstein Ballroom, which he was previously advertised for.
The event is set to feature the return match of former AEW World Champion Jon Moxley.
You can see a full list of every current AEW injury and return date here.
- Several In WWE ‘Unhappy’ With Recent Release
- Matt Riddle Makes Cryptic Announcement After WWE Release
- Major Update On Edge WWE Status Amid Departure Rumours
- Top WWE Star Expected To Return On September 29 SmackDown?
- Shawn Michaels Addresses Potentially Working With CM Punk In NXT
- Top WWE Star Believes Their Debut Was ‘More Shameful’ Than The Shockmaster
- Shawn Michaels Comments On Potentially Having Jade Cargill In NXT
- NJPW, MLW & CMLL Form New Strategic Alliance
- AEW Star Denies Being Under Mask On Dynamite But Says He Knows Who Was
- Released WWE Star Hilariously Reacts To AEW Dynamite Closing Angle