A top AEW star has revealed why they haven’t gone after the world title.
Debuting in 2021, Jade Cargill has quickly become one of the top stars in All Elite Wrestling. Her undefeated streak and TBS Championship reign has displayed her dominance perfectly.
Cargill has an incredible aura and presentation, but has also been improving both in the ring and on the microphone over the past year.
Despite holding the TBS Championship for 350 days, many fans have wondered when Jade will challenge for the AEW Women’s World Championship.
When asked about her decision to stick with the TBS Title, Cargill tweeted out to respond and notes her lack of experience as one reason why she hasn’t gone after the top prize. She wrote:
“I have to get warm. I think everyone should be HAPPY and GRATEFUL they seen me in MY FIRST match EVER ! Most of the women who have carried the main title have hundreds of matches. I’ve literally had ONLY 45 and 1 off grid match. Let me take my time. U all KNOW I’m going to be great [100%].”
Jade Cargill currently stands at 45-0 and is about to eclipse one full year as the first ever TBS Champion.
Stay up to date with the rest of the AEW roster’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed
- Commentators For WWE WrestleMania 39 Confirmed
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech