In a shocking turn of events, a top AEW competitor suffered a major loss during the most recent Bloodsport event.
This week hasn’t been the best for former AEW champion Jon Moxley. After losing to Kenny Omega, Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson on Dynamite, Moxley was defeated in the main event of Bloodsport 6.
Last night, Moxley and Josh Barnett finally had their long-awaited Bloodsport clash. The very bloody match was stopped when Moxley couldn’t defend himself or answer the ref, while Josh Barnett stomped him repeatedly.
While Moxley did pop up to his feet immediately after the decision, it was decided that he could not continue, and the match wasn’t restarted.
This was Moxley’s first Bloodsport loss. Previously undefeated in the MMA style stipulation, Moxley defeated Chris Dickinson and Davey Boy Smith Jr at previous events.
A fan took to Twitter to post this video of Jon Moxley thanking the crowd after the match, still bloody-faced:
— Hank Veasey (@hank_veasey) April 9, 2021
- Malakai Black Denies Being Granted AEW Release
- Candice LeRae Makes WWE Return On WWE Raw
- Report: Tony Khan Not Granting Any AEW Releases
- Latest White Rabbit Code Links To Mysterious Tik Tok Video
- Major Hint That ‘White Rabbit’ Could Be Malakai Black?
- Big Change To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian
- Changes Coming Soon To AEW Television?
- AEW Battle Of The Belts IV Air Date Revealed
- Update On AEW Rampage & WWE SmackDown Going Head To Head
- Further Evidence Of Bray Wyatt Extreme Rules Return?