Last night on AEW: Dynamite, long-time rivals Matt Hardy and Sammy Guevara had a chaotic brawl where it seemed like Hardy got busted open after having a chair lobbed at his head.
The brawl ended with Sammy Guevara hitting an awesome 450 Splash from the stage onto Matt Hardy through a table. The spot was fantastic.
Many fans were worried about Hardy’s condition following the bloody injury, but a recent report seems to suggest that Hardy will be fine.
According to Sean Ross Sapp on Fightful Select (subscription required), Hardy required 13 stitches following the injury on Dynamite, but is said to be doing okay:
“For those asking, the Matt Hardy spot was him getting busted open hardway due to the chair to the face. He required 13 stitches and was okay afterwards”.
Many people have speculated that AEW is building towards a match between Sammy Guevara and Matt Hardy at All Out next month.
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Newest Update On Bobby Lashley Vs. Bray Wyatt WrestleMania 39 Status
- Report: AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired
- AEW Star Legitimately Injured On Dynamite
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Shock Return & Heel Turn On AEW Dynamite
- Update On Legitimate Injury During AEW Dynamite
- AEW All Access Reveals Young Bucks Considered Retirement After All Out
- AEW Name Reveals Heartwarming Text From Rey Mysterio After Hall Of Fame Announcement
- Potential Spoiler On Major Musical Artist Set For WrestleMania 39