Former WWE star AJ Francis (fka Top Dolla) has said that he had ‘very good conversations’ with IMPACT Wrestling during WrestleMania 38 weekend.
During the latest episode of UnSKripted, Francis was asked whether or not he’d consider wrestling for IMPACT.
The former Hit Row member revealed that there were promising discussions had in a Dallas hotel earlier this month, noting:
“Nobody knows this but we did WrestleCon at WrestleMania and IMPACT was at that hotel and I’m just saying that there was very good conversations had.
“There’s still things that need to be looked at and worked out and a lot of discussions that still need to be had but The Hit Makers were in the building.”
The entirety of Hit Row were released from their WWE contracts during November 2021. Since then, Swerve Strickland has signed with AEW, and Francis, Briana Brandy (B-Fab) and Tehuti Miles (Ashante ‘Thee’ Adonis) have reunited on the independent scene as Hit Makerz.
Stay up to date with every WWE release of 2022 using our tracker right here.
Quote via F4Online.
- WWE Women’s Star Slaps Braun Strowman (Video)
- AEW Files Trademark On Interesting New Term
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Wrestling World Unites For Heartwarming Tribute
- Major Championship Matches Official For December 7 AEW Dynamite
- Sami Zayn Reveals How Far Back Bloodline Story Was Pitched
- Backstage Details On Scrapped Plans For WWE Star In-Ring Return
- ‘Bidding War’ For WWE Show Delaying Next Episode
- Hilarious Pitch For Vince McMahon To Sing Black Eyed Peas Songs Revealed
- New Segment Announced For December 7 AEW Dynamite