It seems that former WWE star Festus, also known as Luke Gallows, will be missing several weeks of Impact Wrestling TV.
During a segment on a recent taping of Impact, Ethan Page informed Josh Alexander that Doc Gallows will be missing between four and six weeks of TV, which would presumably rule him out for the rest of the year.
The aforementioned segment came before Page’s match on the show, which had he won it, could have given The North a shot at the Impact tag belts Gallows and Karl Anderson currently hold.
.@OfficialEGO has taken out @The_BigLG for 4-6 weeks but @Walking_Weapon isn’t happy. #IMPACTonAXSTV pic.twitter.com/Nh0AZiApJx
— IMPACT (@IMPACTWRESTLING) November 25, 2020
Gallows and Anderson had teased that, due to Gallows’ absence, Page would be facing a “phenomenal” opponent, which turned out to be former WWE star Hornswoggle dressed as AJ Styles. ‘Swoggle won the match, meaning The North would not be getting a shot at the tag titles.
Swoggle will likely have used his status as Vince McMahon’s son to his advantage.
Gallows and Anderson have held the tag belts since November 14’s Turning Point show. They are also current QuizzleMania tag team champions, which is likely more important to them.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Hilarious Moment From AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 You Probably Missed
- First Participants For 2023 WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match Revealed
- Two NXT Stars Reportedly Backstage At May 29 WWE Raw
- NXT Stars Debut On WWE Raw