An intriguing free agent name is slated to be backstage at tonight’s AEW Dynamite in Bridgeport, Connecticut.
Per Fightful Select, AEW sources have indicated that Original ROH World Champion Jonathan Gresham will be at this week’s AEW Dynamite.
There is currently no word on if Gresham will appear on screen or is planning to do any work with All Elite Wrestling at the moment.
Jonathan Gresham became a free agent after his contract with Ring of Honor expired. He won the Original ROH World Championship by defeating Jay Lethal at the company’s final event before hiatus, Final Battle 2021.
Gresham is scheduled to defend his title against AEW star Santana at his promotion’s second event, Terminus 2 on Thursday night in Atlanta, Georgia. He co-promotes Terminus with Baron Black.
Terminus 2 will be available live on FITE. For more information, click here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- Top WWE Star Says Doctors ‘Aren’t Letting Them Compete’
- Naomi Confirms WWE Departure?
- CM Punk Shares Follow Up Message After Now-Deleted Instagram Story
- Wade Barrett Wants Top Free Agent To Sign With WWE
- Rumor Killer On WWE Offering Insane Money To Internet Star
- Major Update On Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Status
- AEW Star Helped Produce Incredible Kenny Omega Vs. El Hijo Del Vikingo Dream Match
- WWE Hall Of Famer Thanks Tony Khan Following AEW Dynamite