AEW recently announced its TNT show, AEW Rampage, and Tony Khan has now given a few more details regarding the show’s presentation.
During his post-show media scrum after Double or Nothing, Khan noted that new AEW signee Mark Henry would be an analyst for the upcoming show.
However, the AEW President did say that Henry wouldn’t be doing play-by-play or color, before adding that one of AEW’s top stars will be providing the commentary for the show.
“I’m not necessarily gonna say (Henry’s) going to be the play-by-play or color analyst, but he’s going to be a big part of the show. I have a big announcement. I don’t want to sound like it’s going to be an outside person. It’s somebody who’s one of our top stars that will be on commentary on the show. He’s a great commentator, and a great wrestler, that might narrow it down, but I’m going to put him on commentary.”
AEW Rampage premieres on Friday, August 13, 2021 at 10pm EST on TNT.
Quote via Wrestling Inc
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Friday June 2, 2023
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him