AEW held it’s biggest event in history on August 27, when AEW All In took over Wembley Stadium.
The event took place in front of the highest paid attendance in wrestling history, with 81,035 paying fans at Wembley in attendance for the event.
The event didn’t only feature AEW stars, as NJPW’s Will Ospreay was in action on the show, taking on Chris Jericho in a match years in the making.
Ospreay defeated Jericho on the show, and he has now paid tribute to the event in a new tattoo.
This weekend, Ospreay debuted a new tattoo commemorating AEW All In, and the event’s record setting ticket sales.
The tattoo features the co-ordinates for Wembley Stadium, the Roman Numerals for August 27, 2023, the 81,035 paid attendance number, as well as the time 20:28, the time of his match with Jericho.
Ospreay’s contract is set to come up in early 2024, with most major wrestling companies likely to attempt to secure him.
• 51.5560° N, 0.2796° W (Wembley Stadium coordinates)
• XXVII VIII MMXXIII (27 August 2023)
• 20:28 (London time of his match w/Jericho)
• 81,035 paid attendance
Wrestling for AEW inside Wembley clearly was a dream come true for Ospreay. Next year will be very interesting. https://t.co/Ez6PgENR3C
— Drainmaker 🌧️ 💵 (@DrainBamager) September 11, 2023
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- Graphic Photo Of Becky Lynch Injury After NXT No Mercy 2023
- Edge ‘Too Loyal To WWE’ For AEW Debut Says Hall Of Famer
- New Update On Potential Edge AEW Debut Ahead Of WrestleDream
- WWE Faction Officially Breaking Up
- Carmelo Hayes Addresses NXT Championship Loss At No Mercy 2023
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy
- Bryan Danielson Discusses Edge Potentially Joining AEW Ahead Of WrestleDream
- Update On Canceled TV Series Featuring CM Punk
- Jon Moxley Pushing For AEW To Sign Top Free Agent