A top WWE Raw act is scheduled for the September 16 edition of SmackDown.
On the September 12 episode of Raw, Dakota Kai and IYO SKY defeated Raquel Rodriguez and Aliyah to win the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championships.
Despite their position as a top act on the Raw women’s division, the duo along with Bayley have appeared on a few editions of SmackDown. This doesn’t seem to be changing according to plans for this week’s show.
Per PWInsider, the trio known as “Damage Control” is scheduled to appear on SmackDown this Friday.
Damage Control made their debut as a group at SummerSlam 2022 when Bayley interrupted the celebration of Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair. She was then joined by Dakota Kai and IYO SKY making their main roster debuts.
Sky and Kai previously lost to Raquel Rodriguez and Aliyah in the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament Finals in controversial fashion on the August 29 edition of Raw.
Before their tag titles win, Sky, Kai and Bayley scored a win over Bianca Belair, Alexa Bliss and Asuka at WWE Clash At The Castle with Bayley pinning Belair.
Stay up to date with Damage Control’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Leaves White Rabbit Flyers On Fans’ Cars Following September 23 SmackDown
- Latest ‘White Rabbit’ Clue Points Fans Further Towards Bray Wyatt
- MJF Spotted With Top WWE Star (PHOTO)
- Hall Of Famer’s Sons Finish Up With AEW, Sights Set On WWE
- Watch Sammy Guevara’s Awesome Dragon Ball Z Inspired AEW Titantron
- Raven Set For IMPACT Wrestling Hall Of Fame Induction
- NJPW Star Set For AEW World Championship Eliminator Match On Dynamite
- Bobby Fish Makes Shock Debut On IMPACT Wrestling Victory Road
- Japanese Wrestling Icon Makes AEW Debut At AEW Rampage Grand Slam
- Saraya Reveals We’re All Pronouncing Her Name Incorrectly