A top WWE star appeared on the January 24 edition of the Today Show.
Charlotte Flair is the current SmackDown Women’s Champion and a record 14-time women’s champion in WWE overall.
Being the most decorated female athlete in the company’s history, Flair has long been a great representative of the promotion.
On January 24, Charlotte Flair appeared on The Today Show. “The Queen” took to Twitter to post photos from her appearance and wrote the following caption:
Great morning & chat with the @TODAYshow crew!!
Charlotte also appeared on the January 23 Raw 30th Anniversary episode with an in-ring promo segment with Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair and Sonya Deville.
Flair was also introduced for the segment by her father Ric Flair who made his return for the first time in two years.
— Charlotte Flair (@MsCharlotteWWE) January 24, 2023
- Details Of Another AEW Backstage Altercation Revealed
- Report: WWE Was Paid An Insane Sum For Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match
- Independent Promotion Announces Working Relationship With WWE
- Here’s When Nick Khan Expects WWE Sale To Happen
- Report Claims WWE Allowing NXT Stars To Work Select Independents
- Cody Rhodes On His Wrestling ‘Cardinal Sin’ At WWE Royal Rumble
- WWE Name Believes Rising Star Will Be Universal Champion One Day
- Kyle O’Reilly Update Following Post-Surgical Issue
- Name Change For WWE Star, Returns To NXT At Vengeance Day
- VIDEO: What Went Down With Bray Wyatt Following WWE SmackDown