Charlotte Flair has been the top star in WWE’s women’s division since she first arrived on the main roster back in 2015.
Eight years and 14 title reigns later, the Queen finds herself having accomplished most accolades there are to accomplish in the company.
Speaking on the Cool to be You podcast, Charlotte discussed her career so far, and how she continues to grow as a performer.
Speaking on what she believes there is left for her to do in the company, she said:
“I guess, just making the most of every opportunity, and when I get to be on camera, just enjoying it. I was so uptight for so many years. Now it’s just like, I’m here to get my flowers, guys.
Charlotte then went on to explain how she believes she is growing as a performer every year, and how she’s enjoying her current run.
“I grow so much every year as a performer. I really enjoyed the level of calmness and confidence and the ability to enjoy the audience while I’m out there. Whereas before, you know, maybe sometimes my nerves got the best of me, or I wasn’t in the moment.
“Now, every time I am out there, I just — I’m really enjoying the space in my career.”
Charlotte is set to defend the SmackDown Women’s Championship against Royal Rumble winner Rhea Ripley at WrestleMania 39 in three weeks.
transcription via Fightful
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Bray Wyatt’s Status For Tonight’s SmackDown Revealed
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight
- Dustin Rhodes Opens Up About Cody Rhodes
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- AEW Backstage Reaction To CM Punk Instagram Post