Rhea Ripley captured her first SmackDown Women’s Championship back at WrestleMania 39, when she defeated Charlotte Flair in what many considered the match of the night of night one.
Rhea is currently a member of the Judgment Day, teaming with Finn Balor to face off with Edge and Beth Phoenix back at the Elimination Chamber event.
Speaking on WWE After The Bell, Rhea was asked to name potential opponents she would want to face, coming back around to Beth, saying that she wants a singles match with the WWE Hall of Famer.
“I think one of the main ones is, I want my singles match with Beth Phoenix. I want my singles match, not a tag, a singles.
“But if she doesn’t fit the mold of what we’re going with, and we’re going with first time ever, I want to say Lita. I think that would be a lot of fun.”
Ripley is currently warring with Rey Mysterio and the LWO on SmackDown, potentially setting up a title match with Zelina Vega at Backlash.
transcription via WrestlingNews.co
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- AEW Star Becoming ‘More Important’ On Creative Team, Recent Contributions Revealed
- Paul Heyman Idea That Vince McMahon Thought Was ‘Terrible’ Revealed
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury