If you watched Royal Rumble last night, then you may have noticed a very prominent name that seemed to be absent from the show. Jey Uso did not appear after claiming his spot in the rumble a couple of weeks ago and declaring he would challenge Drew McIntyre if he were to win.
However, according to a report from Dave Meltzer on F4Wonline, Jey Uso is not currently cleared to compete and this is why he missed the Rumble last night. Uso was not involved in the Last Man Standing match either.
According to the report he was not in attendance at the show. Meltzer did not specify what was keeping Uso out of action, but we have not seen Uso since the January 15th episode of SmackDwon when he lost to Shinsuke Nakamura.
Whatever the reason, let’s hope the issue isn’t serious and Uso can make a quick return. He’s currently having one of the most successful runs of his career. Meltzer did not give a timetable for his return in the report.
- WWE Star Bayley’s Hilarious Reaction To ‘Bayley Is Hot’ Fan Sign
- WWE Star Unmasks & Swaps With Fan
- AEW Star Sends Heartfelt Message To WWE’s Nikki Cross
- CM Punk’s First Ever WWE Opponent Recalls Going Off Script In Match
- AEW Star Set For First Singles Match In Over Five Months
- Dominik Mysterio Shares Rare Heartwarming Moment With Fan At WWE Event
- New Feud For AEW Championship Revealed
- Backstage Update On Randy Orton’s WWE Contract
- AEW Star Wears Protective Apparatus For First Match After Facial Injury
- Long-Absent AEW Star Teases Match With Former Partner