A top WWE star has questioned if the AEW All Out backstage fight between CM Punk, Ace Steel and The Elite was a work.
All Elite Wrestling is still feeling the after effects from CM Punk’s scathing tirade at the AEW All Out media scrum and backstage brawl with The Elite.
All those involved were suspended, while the AEW World Title and World Trios Champions were vacated. CM Punk was also suffered a serious injury prior to the post-show activities.
Despite a report with the reaction from the company, WWE has kept things close to the vest about this incident in their biggest competitor.
However, former SmackDown Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey was asked about the backstage turmoil with CM Punk during a recent live stream.
After admitting to not knowing what to say, Rousey questioned if this was all actually real.
“Was there a real fight? Everything is all hearsay. I don’t know what to say. I wasn’t there when it happened.” She later questioned whether or not the melee was legitimate. “I know I didn’t see it, but are you sure it’s not, you know, a work?”
Stay up to date with Ronda Rousey’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE ‘Very Worried’ About Upcoming SmackDown
- Changes To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian Revealed
- ‘National Scissoring Day’ Celebration Set For October 5 AEW Dynamite
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For September 30, 2022
- Triple H Makes Change To Gunther’s Ring Name?
- Here’s What Saraya Had To Say During First AEW Promo
- AEW Dark: Elevation Spoilers For October 3 Revealed
- Huge Stipulation Match Added To WWE Extreme Rules
- Malakai Black Shows Off Incredible New Head Tattoo (PHOTO)
- MJF Match Announced For October 5 AEW Dynamite