A top WWE star has returned during the main event of Raw 30.
The main event of Raw’s 30th Anniversary episode saw Austin Theory defending the United States Championship against Bobby Lashley in a No Disqualification main event.
In a bout that had steel chairs and tables used, it looked as if Lashley was about to finish off Theory after driving him through a table with a spinebuster.
However, the music of Brock Lesnar hit for “The Beast Incarnate” to make his return for the first time since WWE Crown Jewel last November.
Brock came down to the ring and delivered a F-5 to Lashley and then another to Theory with the United States Champion landing on his opponent for the pinfall win. Theory retains his title thanks to the returning Beast.
This marked the second time that Brock Lesnar has cost Bobby Lashley the United States Championship after attacking and costing him the title last October.
It remains to be seen if Lesnar will appear at this Saturday’s WWE Royal Rumble 2023 event.
— WWE (@WWE) January 24, 2023
- Huge News On Stone Cold Steve Austin Plans For WrestleMania 39
- WWE SmackDown Stars Move To Raw
- Backstage Reaction To Hardy Royal Rumble Performance
- Brock Lesnar WWE Elimination Chamber 2023 Status Update
- Confusion Surrounding Nia Jax’s WWE Roster Status After Royal Rumble
- Former WWE Star Signs With IMPACT Wrestling
- Triple H Ribbed WWE Star At Royal Rumble
- Post-Royal Rumble Update On The Rock Appearing At WrestleMania 39
- Big Spoiler For Another UK WWE PLE?
- NXT Stars Make WWE Main Roster Debuts At Raw