It has been almost two years since we have seen Ronda Rousey in WWE. Her last appearance was at WrestleMania 35 and since then people have asked if we would see her again.
Now, Charlotte Flair is the latest to comment on a potential return for Rousey. During today’s media conference call, Flair was asked if WWE needs Rousey by Vicente Beltran. In short, Flair answered no. Here is the quote, provided by Alex McCarthy on Twitter:
"Can Ronda Rousey add to the division? Absolutely. Do we need her? No." – Charlotte Flair to @vibeldi.
— Alex McCarthy (@AlexM_talkSPORT) January 27, 2021
Charlotte was one of the competitors involved in Rousey’s last match in WWE. The match was a Triple Threat match for both the Raw and SmackDown Women’s Championships in the main event of WrestleMania. Becky Lynch was also involved and won the match.
In the two years since, Ronda Rousey has spent a lot of time speaking negatively about WWE and its fanbase. This has rubbed many people the wrong way as a number of WWE stars have spoken out against Rousey’s comments.
As of this writing, Rousey has the sixth-best odds to win the women’s Royal Rumble match. This doesn’t necessarily mean much as oddsmakers use rumors and information to calculate these odds but it does raise the question of will Rousey return in the Royal Rumble.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- NXT Star Makes Main Roster Debut
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- NXT Star Makes Cameo You Probably Missed On WWE Raw