A top WWE star has teased their first action figure for the company.
Logan Paul has taken WWE by storm ever since his in-ring debut at WrestleMania 38 in April. The social media icon has shown a grasp for the business that not many celebrities have gotten this quickly.
Paul defeated The Miz in his first singles match at SummerSlam and it looks like the next step in Paul’s transition into WWE may have been teased.
Logan Paul took to Twitter to post a photo of himself at the Mattel headquarters, tagging the toy company in the caption with a “shush” emoji.
Mattel is the global partner of WWE in making their action figures and lines of toys. It would see this social media post alludes to Paul getting his first action figure with the company.
Logan Paul will face Roman Reigns for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship at Crown Jewel in Saudi Arabia on November 5.
For the full lineup for Crown Jewel, click here.
— Logan Paul (@LoganPaul) September 28, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Discussions For Shocking Star To Be Undertaker’s Son In WWE
- Seth Rollins Pays Tribute To Brodie Lee At WWE Live Event In Rochester (Video)
- Huge Update On William Regal WWE Return
- Kurt Angle Reveals Major WWE Star Wanted To Join TNA
- Triple H Was ‘Very Unhappy’ With Popular Star’s WWE Release
- Here Is When Tegan Nox’s WWE Return Was Finalised
- Major Celebrity Says ‘Lets Do It’ To WWE Match Against The Paul Brothers
- AEW Star Recalls Heartwarming ‘WrestleMania Moment’ With Kevin Owens
- Edge Heaps Praise On Three Top AEW Stars