A top WWE star is set to appear on Logan Paul’s podcast.
At WWE Royal Rumble, Logan Paul made his return to the company as the #29 entrant in the Men’s Royal Rumble match.
However, #30 entrant and returning WWE star Cody Rhodes eliminated Paul and then GUNTHER to win the match and punch his ticket for WrestleMania 39.
Now, it looks like the two returning stars will have a chat on the next episode of Paul’s podcast, ImPAULsive.
The podcast’s Twitter account posted a video of Cody Rhodes alongside Logan Paul following the taping of the episode that will drop this Tuesday, January 31.
The ImPAULsive podcast is no stranger to WWE talent appearing as Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns and WWE CCO Triple H have both been on the show.
As previously reported, Cody Rhodes opened up on his injury and even apologized to fans about it during the WWE Royal Rumble press conference following the event.
.@CodyRhodes confronts @LoganPaul on Tuesday’s episode of @IMPAULSIVE 😱🇺🇸 pic.twitter.com/cAMRnyeuIU
— IMPAULSIVE (@impaulsive) January 29, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases
- Top AEW Stars Written Off TV For ‘A Few Months’?
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Major Tease AEW Stars Could Leave The Company
- Goldberg’s Next Move Revealed?
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Saturday, March 25