The WrestleMania 39 card is now all but fully finalised.
13 matches are set to take place across the two nights, which would mean that one of the two nights would have one match less than the other night.
Well, we may now have an idea of what match could still be added to the show, courtesy of The Man herself.
Becky Lynch sat down with the Tommy Tiernan Show, where she discussed her upcoming match with Damage CTRL on the show.
During the discussion, Becky mentioned that the six-woman tag team match would take place on night one of the show, before teasing that she and Lita would defend their Women’s Tag Team Championship on the second night.
“I’m going in on the first night in a Six-Woman match, and then because I’m tag team Champion, I’m hoping that I will be defending that title on the second night.
“So, ‘Becky Two-Fights,’ they’ll call me. I don’t know. They might. We’ll try to get that on a t-shirt or something.”
A women’s tag team ‘showcase’ match is also set for WrestleMania, pitting Ronda Rousey and Shayna Baszler against Liv Morgan and Raquel Rodriguez, Natalya and Shotzi and another team to be determined.
There have been reports for several weeks of Ronda and Shayna leaving WrestleMania with the titles, which could likely still be the plan if what Becky pitched comes to fruition.
transcription via Fightful
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- SmackDown Star Says He Got Over Without WWE Shoving Him Down Fans’ Throats