WWE will have a significant presence during the upcoming NBCUniversal & FOX upfront presentations to advertisers.
Per Deadline, The Miz and Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair are set to speak during NBCU’s presentation to advertisers on Monday (May 16) at Radio City Music Hall.
Charlotte Flair and WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns will be part of FOX’s presentation.
NBCU notably owns USA Network, the home of WWE Raw on Mondays, and Peacock, the home of the WWE Network. WWE SmackDown airs on FOX every Friday.
these stars will showcase WWE to potential sponsors and advertisers. The company recently revealed its Q1 2022 financial results, which you can check out right here.
Flair was notably written off TV at WrestleMania Backlash, after losing her SmackDown Women’s Championship to Ronda Rousey.
- WATCH Fight Break Out Between Fan And Wrestler Joe Black At Independent Show
- IMPACT Wrestling Taping SPOILERS & A Famous Faction Returns
- William Regal Compares Putting Over AEW Star Danhausen To Past WWE Comedy
- PROGRESS World Championship Declared Vacant at Chapter 134 Event
- AEW Dark: Elevation Stacked Card Includes ROH Women’s Championship Match
- NXT Tag Team Titles Match For In Your House Event Announced
- PROGRESS 134: No Mountain High Enough SPOILERS – Major Challenge Issued For Strong Style Weekend
- Reason Behind Chris Jericho Keeping Judas After His Heel Turn Revealed
- NJPW Capital Collision Results: New IWGP United States Champion & AEW Stars Appear
- Paige Has A Suggestion For Ronda Rousey