WWE will have a significant presence during the upcoming NBCUniversal & FOX upfront presentations to advertisers.
Per Deadline, The Miz and Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair are set to speak during NBCU’s presentation to advertisers on Monday (May 16) at Radio City Music Hall.
Charlotte Flair and WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns will be part of FOX’s presentation.
NBCU notably owns USA Network, the home of WWE Raw on Mondays, and Peacock, the home of the WWE Network. WWE SmackDown airs on FOX every Friday.
these stars will showcase WWE to potential sponsors and advertisers. The company recently revealed its Q1 2022 financial results, which you can check out right here.
Flair was notably written off TV at WrestleMania Backlash, after losing her SmackDown Women’s Championship to Ronda Rousey.
- Roman Reigns Vs. Sami Zayn Date Announced
- Report: WWE Was Paid An Insane Sum For Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match
- Details Of Another AEW Backstage Altercation Revealed
- Here’s When Nick Khan Expects WWE Sale To Happen
- Cody Rhodes On His Wrestling ‘Cardinal Sin’ At WWE Royal Rumble
- AEW Star Provides Update After Surgery
- Independent Promotion Announces Working Relationship With WWE
- WWE Name Believes Rising Star Will Be Universal Champion One Day
- Kyle O’Reilly Update Following Post-Surgical Issue
- WWE Allowing NXT Stars To Work Select Independents