One of NJPW’s most popular stars, Toru Yano, may be set for an appearance at Forbidden Door despite not being booked in a match, as he is in town for the show.
Yano took part in a live stream last night titled ‘Emergency live delivery from the United States!’, which shows him in a hotel room in Chicago ahead of the show.
Whether he has a match added to the show has not been announced, but if he’s in town, who knows who else is in Chicago.
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions Crowned