A big update has emerged on Bad Bunny’s in-ring future, ahead of the WrestleMania 39 and Backlash premium live events.
The rapper’s WWE return was recently announced for Backlash, which will emanate from his home country of Puerto Rico on May 6.
It has been heavily speculated that the celebrity could step back between the ropes at this event.
A new report has now indicated that we could see Bad Bunny make his in-ring return before Backlash.
Per WrestleVotes via GiveMeSport, Bad Bunny, WWE star Damian Priest and backstage producer Jamie Noble had a training session together earlier this month.
Of the belief that Bad Bunny could potentially be training to get physical at WrestleMania, WrestleVotes noted:
On March 14, Bad Bunny, Damian Priest and Jamie Noble went to a training facility in Los Angeles to work things out.
I can’t confirm if its for WrestleMania or Backlash, but I think it’s WrestleMania. There was a training session involving the three of them.
Internet star Logan Paul is set to compete in a top match at WrestleMania 39, against former WWE Champion Seth Rollins.
A former WWE star has called out Paul, believing that he could knock the influencer out in a boxing match.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss