A former WWE star has teased joining a popular STARDOM faction.
Since officially stating her departure from WWE, many fans have been wondering where the former Naomi, Trinity Fatu will be heading next.
During WrestleMania weekend in Los Angeles, the former SmackDown Women’s Champion appeared backstage and in the front row during ROH Supercard of Honor to watch Athena vs. Yuka Sakazaki for the ROH Women’s World Championship. Now, it looks like Trinity has possibly teased her next move.
In response to a tweet with popular STARDOM faction Club Venus dancing, Fatu replied with “let’s dance.”
Trinity Fatu has been known for her dance skills with her start in WWE as a member of the Funkadacytls with Cameron to her time as a dancer for the NBA team, the Orlando Magic.
The former Naomi would fit in nicely with Mina Shirakawa, Mariah May and the rest of Club Venus. Plus, STARDOM will have a very familiar face making her official debut next weekend.
On next Sunday’s STARDOM All Star Grand Queendom show, Fatu’s former tag team partner Mercedes Moné will defend the IWGP Women’s Championship against Mayu Iwatani.
💖 let’s dance 💚
— Trinity (@TheTrinity_Fatu) April 14, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?
- WWE Faction To Add New Members Soon?
- WWE Stars Announce Engagement (Photos)
- WWE Star Addresses Wrestling Future & Potential Retirement Plans
- Seth Rollins ‘First Title Defense’ Of WWE World Heavyweight Championship Already Happened