Trinity Fatu has revealed which AEW star reached out to her after walking out of WWE.
Trinity Fatu, formerly known as Naomi in WWE, made her IMPACT Wrestling debut on this week’s May 4 episode, getting into a confrontation with Jordynne Grace and Knockouts World Champion Deonna Purrazzo.
Fatu walked out of the May 12, 2022 episode of WWE Raw alongside Sasha Banks, now known as Mercedes Mone, and the duo ultimately left the company after they were suspended indefinitely.
In an interview with Forbes, Trinity Fatu revealed which AEW star was the first person to reach out and contact her after her WWE walkout. She said:
“When everything happened, Jade was the first person to just reach out to me. I don’t remember specifically, but the gist of it was ‘I know it feels like your whole world is crumbling apart right now, but you’re gonna be okay and I’m here for you.’”
Jade Cargill is the reigning AEW TBS Champion and currently embroiled in a feud with Taya Valkyrie.
As previously reported, Fatu also revealed her reasons for signing with IMPACT Wrestling in a separate interview.
Trinity has now commented on her WWE departure, which you can read more about right here.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023