Find out what Trinity Fatu has to say about the Bloodline storyline including what she would love to see added to the mix!
Trinity may have just made her IMPACT Wrestling debut but she isn’t immune to Bloodline fever just like the rest of us!
And for good reason as Trinity, aka Trinity Fatu is very much married to the Bloodline with husband Jimmy Uso featuring centrally alongside his literal brothers.
In speaking to Forbes, Trinity was asked what she thought about the Bloodline storyline.
“I think it’s great. I think it is awesome.
“There’s definitely still more for them to do and layers to add to it. I would love to see a woman in there, whoever that may be, whoever she may be.
“And it’s just cool to see how many layers they’re adding to it and you know, what’s next.
“What’s next to come of this story or who’s gonna be a part of them next, or who’s gonna get kicked out next, or who’s Roman gonna be mad at next or who’s gonna, you know, it’s so much.
“Like, it’s really cool and I’m really happy for them and for Big Baby. I love seeing baby bro on there.”
And who is ‘Big Baby’ you might ask? Well the answer could surprise you and no one else should probably attempt to use the moniker!
Trinity confirmed that she was indeed referencing Solo Sikoa when she said ‘Big Baby’ because that is what she calls him.
You can keep up with all the hottest Bloodline related news by clicking this link.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- CM Punk Dedicates Impending AEW Return To WWE Hall Of Famer
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Update On How To Watch AEW Collision In The United Kingdom
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- Top Champion Names Drew McIntyre As Potential Title Challenger
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Absent AEW Star ‘Not Being Brought Up Creatively’
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star