Triple H has apologized for the joke he made about Paige’s sexual history. He had made the comment that Paige probably had some children she didn’t know about when talking about wanting her and others to live long healthy lives.
I’ve reached out to @RealPaigeWWE to apologize. I made a terrible joke and I’m sorry if it offended her or anyone else.
— Triple H (@TripleH) January 15, 2020
Paige responded to the joke on Twitter. She said “Even my boss jokes about me.. no wonder you guys still do it to”.
Now, Triple H has publicly apologized for the joke, saying “I’ve reached out to [Paige] to apologize. I made a terrible joke and I’m sorry if it offended her or anyone else”.
Paige was the victim of a sex tape scandal in the Spring of 2017. She was off the road when it happened, having sustained an injury in 2016. Upon her return to the ring later in 2017, she was quickly injured once again. This was the end of her in ring career, although she has recently been teasing a possible return to the ring.
What did you think of Triple H’s comments? Let us know on Twitter or on Discord!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?