Among WWE’s latest crop of signees were the fan-favourite team from Impact, The Rascalz. Dezmond Xavier and Zachary Wentz recently reported to the Performance Center to begin training after signing with WWE.
Now, Triple H has had a chance to comment on these signings. While speaking to Fox Sports, Triple H said they have found their own charisma and in-ring style without a lot of guidance. Here is the quote, courtesy of Wrestle Zone:
“There’s always talent that are out there and you have to look past where they are, what they’re doing, how they’ve gotten to where they are, what sort of exposure or kind of information they’ve been given to get [where they are] ‘Did they just figure it out on their own, is somebody helping them guide them?’ All those things. So you look at all these talent, these are two kids that I’m very impressed with that the things that they’ve done, but I don’t know that they had a lot of helping hand to help have them get to where they are, they just sort of figured it out on their own.
They figured out their personality and charisma, they’ve figured out the in-ring style that they have and made it their own. I’m big fans of that. I’m excited to see what they can do now and when you meet them, they’re really great guys that are humble and are hungry and looking for that opportunity.”
The Rascalz recently left Impact Wrestling after two years with the promotion. There is still no telling when you can expect them to show up on NXT.
- Scrapped Pitch For Sting AEW Retirement Revealed
- Bayley Reacts To Dakota Kai & Damage CTRL WWE Betrayal
- Potential WWE Signing Recalls Conversations With Shawn Michaels
- AEW Star Contract Expiry Update
- WWE Star Praises AEW’s Sting For Going Out On His Own Terms
- AEW Star Set For Return Match Against Brother
- Details On WWE Star’s Role In Upcoming Movie
- Cody Rhodes Sends Message To Sting Ahead Of AEW Revolution Retirement
- Sting’s Son Shares Emotional Message Ahead Of AEW Revolution Retirement Match
- Former AEW Star’s WWE Return Match Announced