Ronda Rousey’s performance on her Madison Square Garden debut definitely impressed one bystander – her WrestleMania 34 opponent and boss Triple H.
Hunter took to Twitter not only to praise the former UFC champion after she made Nia Jax tap out at WWE‘s MSG house show, but also compared her to a man who headlined many a show at the New York mecca.
Posting a photo of Rousey celebrating her win alongside one of her idol the late Rowdy Roddy Piper, HHH tweeted:
Then. Now. Forever. #Rowdy@RondaRousey @TheGarden #WWEMSG pic.twitter.com/NmR4S82Js9
— Triple H (@TripleH) July 8, 2018
Ronda is a lifelong fan of The Rowdy One and proudly wears ring gear inspired by her hero.
Piper, who died in 2015, participated in one of the most famous ever Madison Square Garden matches – the main event of WrestleMania 1.
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Bray Wyatt’s Status For Tonight’s SmackDown Revealed
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight
- Dustin Rhodes Opens Up About Cody Rhodes
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- AEW Backstage Reaction To CM Punk Instagram Post