An update has emerged on recent returns following Triple H taking over WWE creative.
At SummerSlam, Dakota Kai made her return to the company, aligning herself with Bayley and IYO SKY (Io Shirai).
On the August 5 edition of SmackDown, Karrion Kross and Scarlett (Scarlett Bordeaux) made surprise appearances during the main event segment, with Kross attacking Drew McIntyre and teasing a bout with Roman Reigns.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), Kross and Scarlett’s signings came together very quickly. The report noted that both were among the talent discussed by Triple H and higher-ups earlier this week about ‘bolstering’ the WWE main roster.
A ‘feeling out process’ has also reportedly started regarding a number of other names who were discussed for potential returns. Fightful noted that sources told them not to expect Triple H to step off the gas pedal anytime soon as he re-shapes the roster.
The report also revealed that Triple H has held several talent meetings individually over the course of the past week.
We will continue to provide updates on the ‘Triple H era’ of WWE as they become available.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Record Numbers For WrestleMania 39 Ticket Sales
- Hikaru Shida Bringing Championship Back To AEW From Japan
- AEW Stars Planned For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- WWE Backstage Budget Cuts Having Big Effect
- Dexter Lumis Jumps The Barricade During United States Championship Clash
- Real Reason For Big Increase In AEW Rampage Viewership
- Brandi Rhodes Makes In-Ring Return For WWE
- Stephanie McMahon Addresses Return From Leave Of Absence
- Sasha Banks And Naomi Appear Together At She-Hulk Premiere
- Young Bucks Continue To Tease Identity Of Mystery Partner