One new report credits the copious online chatter around WWE’s ‘White Rabbit’ mystery to a calculated creative plan by Triple H.
According to a tweet from Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, according to his sources:
“Have heard Paul Levesque told people in the financial community that part of WWE’s new creative approach is dropping “Easter eggs” that appeal to hardcores. “White Rabbit” playing off-air during events, which some think teases the return of Bray Wyatt, seems like an example.”
As a method to generate buzz, dominate the ever present wrestling news cycle and even to make some merch money, it seems to be paying off!
While it started as an interesting song being played during the commercial break at SmackDown turned into a full blown mystery as the song continued at multiple house shows over the weekend.
Then on Monday’s episode of WWE Raw, a mysterious QR code appeared on screen and even on a fan’s sign in the crowd, which led to a WWE website with a spooky game.
While it seems everyone (including Ronda Rousey) have their own ‘White Rabbit’ theories, what do you think?
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Another Reason Matt Riddle Had Heat With WWE Management Revealed
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- Promotions Interested In Matt Riddle After WWE Release Revealed
- WWE Star Was ‘Late’ Addition To Recent Release List
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Professional Wrestling Term Added To Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- Latest On Plans For Christmas Day Edition Of WWE Raw
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- WWE Star ‘Miraculously’ Recovers From Injury
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023