The Triple H Era of creative in WWE has received high praise from sources within USA Network and Universal per a new report.
Not only has the Triple H era of creative for WWE been positive in week to week viewership figures, it has reportedly received high praise from major corporate partners.
According to a new report from Fightful Select, sources they spoke to within USA Network had been overall pleased with the direction of late that WWE was going.
One longtime employee of USA Network noted that the relationship between the network had long been “an easy going, business as usual one.”
However, many in the company were already happy with the changes since Triple H has taken over creative.
The same source noted they would be surprised if USA didn’t make an attempt to renew WWE programming next year when negotiations are reportedly likely to start.
A source from Universal noted that they didn’t personally expect the changes to be so drastic however “the buzz created around the show can’t be argued with.”
The same source also expected SmackDown’s viewership on Fox to see a bump as well.
Triple H is certainly on the right track as WWE heads towards the next premium live event, Clash at the Castle.
You can get all the details about the event by clicking here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed
- Commentators For WWE WrestleMania 39 Confirmed