Triple H is currently facing backlash after joking about Paige’s sexual history. In an interview about the possible returns of Edge and Paige, he joked that Paige probably has some kids she doesn’t know of.
Even my boss jokes about me.. no wonder you guys still do it too. https://t.co/dOmZAiwvyX
— SARAYA (@RealPaigeWWE) January 13, 2020
Paige herself responded to the joke, stating “even my boss jokes about me.. no wonder you guys still do it too”. Paige went through a particularly rough stretch in the Spring of 2017. During that time she was the victim of a sex tape scandal, which had a negative impact on her mental health.
She was sidelined with an injury at the time and would not return until the end of the year. She was promptly reinjured and her career was effectively ended. Recently, she turned some heads by saying her glory days were far from over, teasing a potential return to the ring or simply a larger role in the business going forward.
Other people have reached out publicly to offer Paige support following Triple H’s comments.
Big love to Paige. She’s been to hell and back but still some people wanna make jokes. We need (and she deserves) real change. https://t.co/vqdkWNyLMa
— Renee Paquette (@ReneePaquette) January 13, 2020
- WWE Star’s New Tag Team Partner Revealed?
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- Triple H Ensures We Will ‘Witness History’ At WWE Elimination Chamber 2024
- WWE Star ‘Proud’ Of Roster Following Last-Minute Creative Plans Change
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Randy Orton Comments On Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- Current AEW Champion Out Due To Visa Issues
- John Cena Addresses Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- CM Punk Replaced By Top WWE Star Following Injury