Triple H is currently facing backlash after joking about Paige’s sexual history. In an interview about the possible returns of Edge and Paige, he joked that Paige probably has some kids she doesn’t know of.
Even my boss jokes about me.. no wonder you guys still do it too. https://t.co/dOmZAiwvyX
— SARAYA (@RealPaigeWWE) January 13, 2020
Paige herself responded to the joke, stating “even my boss jokes about me.. no wonder you guys still do it too”. Paige went through a particularly rough stretch in the Spring of 2017. During that time she was the victim of a sex tape scandal, which had a negative impact on her mental health.
She was sidelined with an injury at the time and would not return until the end of the year. She was promptly reinjured and her career was effectively ended. Recently, she turned some heads by saying her glory days were far from over, teasing a potential return to the ring or simply a larger role in the business going forward.
Other people have reached out publicly to offer Paige support following Triple H’s comments.
Big love to Paige. She’s been to hell and back but still some people wanna make jokes. We need (and she deserves) real change. https://t.co/vqdkWNyLMa
— Renee Paquette (@ReneePaquette) January 13, 2020
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Killer Kross Scrapped AEW Plans Revealed
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Corey Graves ‘Toned Down’ What WWE Wanted Him To Say About Sasha Banks & Naomi
- CM Punk Posts Very Emotional Tweet Following Texas School Shooting Ahead Of AEW Dynamite
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- AEW Star Ethan Page Wants More Ring & Microphone Time In AEW
- Jack Evans ‘Super Disappointed’ About Match With Kenny Omega
- Sonny Kiss To Join ‘The Baddies’ Faction In AEW?