For those who aren’t aware, Triple H is not only the figurehead of NXT, but has been serving as WWE’s Executive Vice President of Talent, Live Events & Creative since 2011.
However, according to a document sent to WWE’s stockholders, “The Game” has been given a new corporate title by the company.
According to the release, Triple H began serving as WWE’s Executive Vice President, Global Talent Strategy & Development last month:
Paul “Triple H” Levesque has served as our Executive Vice President, Global Talent Strategy & Development since February 2020, and prior thereto was Executive Vice President, Talent, Live Events & Creative since August 2011. In his current role, he oversees the Company’s Talent Relations and Talent Development departments. Additionally, Mr. Levesque plays an integral role in the Company’s creative process, helping shape the creative direction and storylines of WWE’s programming. Mr. Levesque is revolutionizing the business with his global recruiting strategy and developmental training processes. In order to create a platform for future success, he established the Company’s state of the art training facility, the WWE Performance Center, which paved the way for the WWE’s third global brand, NXT. Mr. Levesque debuted as a WWE Superstar, “Triple H”, in 1995 and has held the WWE Heavyweight Championship title 14 times. He has captured every major championship, headlined thousands of WWE events, and entertained millions around the world. Mr. Levesque is married to Stephanie McMahon and together they established Connor’s Cure. Mr. Levesque is the son-in-law of Vincent McMahon.
Triple H’s new position comes just a matter of weeks after Michelle Wislon and George Barrios decided to leave WWE. Prior to their departures, Barrios and Wilson served as WWE’s cop-presidents.
Thanks to Fightful for the release.
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed