It has been a few days since WWE released Forgotten Sons member Steve Cutler. Now, WWE COO Triple H has revealed that he has no knowledge of the release or why it happened.
During the NXT Takeover Vengeance Day media call, he said that he only knows what he has read and what has been speculated to him. He also added that the company takes COVID-19 seriously across the board. Sean Ross Sapp reported the following on Twitter:
“Triple H says he has no knowledge of the Steve Cutler release or what went into it. They take COVID seriously across the board, per HHH. He says he only knows what he’s read and what has been speculated to him and has not asked.”
Cutler had been on the main roster since the Spring of 2020. The Forgotten Sons debuted but were quickly taken off television after a series of controversial posts from Jaxson Ryker. Ryker was later brought back to television but kept away from Cutler and Wesley Blake.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Mercedes Moné Hints At Potential Unfinished Business in WWE
- Cody Rhodes Reveals Special WrestleMania 39 T-Shirt
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- Top WWE Star Hopes To Work With AEW Star On Screen
- AEW Star Set For First Ever Televised Singles Match