Jon Moxley departed WWE due to his refusal to sign a new contract back in April 2019, and has since gone on to make waves in multiple promotions, such as All Elite Wrestling and New Japan Pro Wrestling.
However, despite leaving WWE, according to Moxley’s wife Renee Paquette on the Oral Sessions podcast, Triple H would still check up on Moxley even though he was wrestling for a rival promotion.
“Even when Jon left, there were times when Hunter would pull me aside because Jon was injured coming back from NJPW, and Hunter kept checking in to make sure he was okay and if we needed anything, they would have been able to help him in any capacity. It was nice to know the olive branch was still extended and it wasn’t that heat-seeking thing that everyone thinks it is. We’ve all spent so much time together and nothing bad went down,”
Paquette herself left WWE in August 2020 following the SummerSlam pay-per-view.
transcription via Fightful
- AEW Star Announces Real-Life Brother Joining The Company
- Triple H Praises Top Star After WWE Elimination Chamber
- Potential WWE Signing Shares Emotional Goodbye After Farewell Match
- Seth Rollins Injury Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 40
- Drew McIntyre Vs. Seth Rollins Set For WrestleMania 40, More Matches Potentially Revealed
- CM Punk Sends Emotional Message To WWE Fans Ahead Of Elimination Chamber 2024
- Seth Rollins Reacts To Becky Lynch Winning WWE Elimination Chamber Match
- Cody Rhodes Challenges The Rock To One-On-One WWE Match
- Becky Lynch Sends New Message To Rhea Ripley Ahead Of WrestleMania 40
- Scrapped World Heavyweight Championship Match For Elimination Chamber 2024 Revealed