WWE CCO Triple H snapped a photo with a major celebrity in Los Angeles.
At WWE WrestleMania 37, Grammy Award winner Bad Bunny teamed with Damian Priest in a win over The Miz and John Morrison. He would make his next appearance for WWE in the Men’s Royal Rumble match in January.
It appears the artist’s association with the biggest promotion in wrestling will continue in some form or another.
Triple H posted a photo on Twitter of himself alongside Bad Bunny in Los Angeles, California. The Game wrote the following caption:
@sanbenito is such a big star that when he drops in to have lunch… he just lands his plane in downtown L.A., eats them and then takes off… #RockStarLife
It remains to be seen if or when the Grammy Award winner will make his next appearance for WWE, but his meeting with Triple H should be seen as a positive in regards to his relationship with the company.
As previously reported, Shawn Michaels revealed Triple H’s involvement with NXT during today’s NXT Deadline media call.
For the full lineup for NXT Deadline, click here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Potential Spoiler For WWE Royal Rumble Return
- Report: WWE Drops Naughty Tag Team Name
- Popular WWE Series Comes To An End
- Report: Notable Promotion Sends WWE Cease & Desist Over Attempting To Contact Its Wrestlers
- Bray Wyatt Opens Up About What Undertaker Told Him At WWE Raw 30
- Report: What Vince McMahon Is Doing At His Office At WWE HQ Revealed
- Big E WWE Update Ahead Of Royal Rumble
- Big Name Set To Appear On SmackDown January 27
- Report: Matt Riddle Out Of Rehab, Could Make WWE Return Soon
- Mercedes Mone Addresses WWE Departure