WWE CCO Triple H snapped a photo with a major celebrity in Los Angeles.
At WWE WrestleMania 37, Grammy Award winner Bad Bunny teamed with Damian Priest in a win over The Miz and John Morrison. He would make his next appearance for WWE in the Men’s Royal Rumble match in January.
It appears the artist’s association with the biggest promotion in wrestling will continue in some form or another.
Triple H posted a photo on Twitter of himself alongside Bad Bunny in Los Angeles, California. The Game wrote the following caption:
@sanbenito is such a big star that when he drops in to have lunch… he just lands his plane in downtown L.A., eats them and then takes off… #RockStarLife
It remains to be seen if or when the Grammy Award winner will make his next appearance for WWE, but his meeting with Triple H should be seen as a positive in regards to his relationship with the company.
As previously reported, Shawn Michaels revealed Triple H’s involvement with NXT during today’s NXT Deadline media call.
For the full lineup for NXT Deadline, click here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Former WWE Star Virgil Passes Away
- Drew McIntyre Legitimate WWE Injury Update
- Cody Rhodes Reacts To Shawn Spears Shock WWE Return
- WWE Star Heel Turn Confirmed
- WWE Star Makes TV Return After Seven Month Absence
- Former AEW Star Shawn Spears Breaks Silence After WWE Return
- Backstage Details On Who Knew About Shawn Spears WWE Return
- Former AEW Star Joins WWE, Makes Shock Appearance
- Peyton Royce Comments On Husband Shawn Spears Surprise WWE Return
- Title Change On WWE NXT