The Velveteen Dream has not been pushed or even used consistently on NXT since allegations against him emerged last year. When asked about him on the NXT TakeOver Vengeance Day media call, Triple H said there was nothing to add.
Triple H also mentioned that he is still on the roster and still training at the Performance Center. Sean Ross Sapp reported the following on Twitter today:
“Triple H says ‘there’s nothing to add to Velveteen Dream.’ He’s still on the roster, still training, still at the PC. Says they’ve went over it with us a million times.”
Velveteen Dream has not wrestled a match for NXT since losing to Adam Cole on the Very Gargano Christmas Special. It should also be noted that he has only won two matches in total since April 22, 2020.
If you are affected by stories of sexual harassment and assault, make sure you follow this link for help.
- Backstage Reaction To Hardy Royal Rumble Performance
- Former WWE Star Signs With IMPACT Wrestling
- Confusion Surrounding Nia Jax’s WWE Roster Status After Royal Rumble
- Triple H Ribbed WWE Star At Royal Rumble
- Big Spoiler For Another UK WWE PLE?
- Sami Zayn Makes Bold Statement On Twitter After Bloodline Betrayal At Royal Rumble
- Cody Rhodes Accused Of ‘Sucking Up’ To Tony Khan
- AEW Star Calls Out WWE For Management ‘War’, ‘Playing’ With Wrestlers’ Careers
- New Sami Zayn Shirt Revealed Following WWE Royal Rumble
- Dustin Rhodes Shares Message For Cody Rhodes Ahead Of WrestleMania 39