WWE CCO Triple H has commented on the passing of Jay Briscoe.
The wrestling world is still reeling following the tragic news of the passing of Jay Briscoe at the age of 38.
During tonight’s January 17 episode of WWE NXT, commentator Vic Joseph acknowledged the late ROH Hall of Famer and sent his condolences to his family.
Now, WWE Chief Content Officer Triple H has taken to Twitter to pay his own tribute to the fallen legend. He tweeted:
“An incredible performer who created a deep connection with wrestling fans across the globe. My condolences to the family and friends of Jay Briscoe.”
This was one of many tributes paid by the pro wrestling community following the news of his passing. You can read some of the tributes at this link.
Jay Briscoe is one half of The Briscoes with his brother Mark. They were a record 13-time ROH World Tag Team Champions and also won tag team gold in NJPW, IMPACT and Pro Wrestling NOAH, among other promotions. In singles competition, Jay Briscoe was a two-time ROH World Champion as well.
An incredible performer who created a deep connection with wrestling fans across the globe. My condolences to the family and friends of Jay Briscoe.
— Triple H (@TripleH) January 18, 2023
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Newest Update On Bobby Lashley Vs. Bray Wyatt WrestleMania 39 Status
- Revealed: Will Vince McMahon Be At WrestleMania 39
- Report: AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired
- AEW Star Legitimately Injured On Dynamite
- Confirmation Of Big Change For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Shock Return & Heel Turn On AEW Dynamite
- Tony Khan To Retire Championship Belt Design
- Update On Legitimate Injury During AEW Dynamite
- AEW All Access Reveals Young Bucks Considered Retirement After All Out